Update 3/12/20: We are postponing registration for this year's event for a few weeks due to COVID-19 concerns. We are closely monitoring the situation and working with our local governments and parks to ensure we follow all public health requirements.
We anticipate hosting the event on June 20th, but the situation is fluid and we will update everyone via email and social media when we have a target date for opening registration.
We would expect that everyone is already aware of the best practices, but these are the recommendations local health officials have asked us to remind event participants of:
- If you are feeling ill, do not come to the event.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, alcohol-based hand sanitizer can be used.
- Avoid close contact with other people, including handshakes.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover any cough or sneeze with a tissue - if available - or into the elbow.
EXPERIENCE THE UPS AND DOWNS of DOUBLE DIPSEA on June 20, 2020!
Thank you to our race sponsors, through their contributions, our sponsors help keep entry costs down and expose our runners their outstanding products and services. Learn more about becoming a sponsor.