The Dolphin South End Runners volunteers have been making the Double Dipsea happen for over 40 years!
Volunteers assignments include:
- Aid stations (Mill Valley, Muir Woods, Cardiac Hill)
- Course Monitors (Mill Valley, Top of Dipsea Steps, Flying Y, Upper and Lower Windy Gap, Muir Woods, Swoop Hollow, Panoramic Highway)
- Bib distribution
- T-shirt distribution
- Race bag distribution
- Parking monitors
- Lots more!
All volunteers receive:
- The heartfelt thanks of hundreds of runners
- A warm, fuzzy feeling from helping keep the tradition alive
- Double Dipsea t-shirt
- Invitation to post-race volunteer picnic
- Invitation to DSE volunteer picnic in late summer
- Six volunteer points towards DSE trophy/award requirements
Thank you to our race sponsors, through their contributions, our sponsors help keep entry costs down and expose our runners their outstanding products and services. Learn more about becoming a sponsor.