The Dolphin South End Runners volunteers have been making the Double Dipsea happen for over 40 years!
Volunteers assignments include:
- Aid stations (Mill Valley, Muir Woods, Cardiac Hill)
- Course Monitors (Mill Valley, Top of Dipsea Steps, Flying Y, Upper and Lower Windy Gap, Muir Woods, Swoop Hollow, Panoramic Highway)
- Bib distribution
- T-shirt distribution
- Race bag distribution
- Parking monitors
- Lots more!
All volunteers receive:
- The heartfelt thanks of hundreds of runners
- A warm, fuzzy feeling from helping keep the tradition alive
- Double Dipsea t-shirt
- Invitation to post-race volunteer picnic
- Invitation to DSE volunteer picnic in late summer
- Six volunteer points towards DSE trophy/award requirements
*** Link for volunteer registration coming soon. ***
Thank you to our race sponsors, through their contributions, our sponsors help keep entry costs down and expose our runners their outstanding products and services. Learn more about becoming a sponsor.